What is the best way to reconstruct captures?
Captures must be reconstructed to export the point cloud and retrace files.
- Connect your iPad and PX-80 to a power source while reconstructing captures.
- Select your capture(s) and tap Reconstruct in the selection toolbar to add them to the queue.
- To view your current reconstructions and reconstruction history, tap the Queue icon in the left menu bar and tap the Reconstructions tab.
- To remove a capture from the queue, locate it in the Queue and click the Cancel icon.
- In-app notifications will alert you when a capture finishes reconstructing or stops due to an error.